Dave was born and raised in a working-class family. After he earned his bachelor’s degree from King’s College, Dave went to law school at Emory University in Atlanta. He started practicing law in 1974 and spent the first four years of his career at Rosenn Jenkins & Greenwald in Wilkes-Barre. He then moved to Hourigan, Kluger, Spohrer & Quinn where he made partner and practiced until 1996 after which he left to start his own practice in Kingston. In 2000, he became managing partner in the law firm of Saba Endler & Associates, also in Kingston, and left in 2005 to rejoin Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn. In 2014, he re-started private practice in Kingston.
Why is Dave Saba your go-to legal adviser for all your legal queries?
• Certified in pretrial and civil trial advocacy by the National Board of Legal Specialty Certification
• In 2016, he was named “Medical Malpractice Lawyer of the Year” by The Best Lawyers in America, the oldest and most respected directory of attorneys in the country
• The Allentown region for which Saba received the designation encompasses Northeastern and Central Pennsylvania, the Poconos and Lehigh Valley
• A member of the Multimillion Dollar Advocates Forum and was named a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer from 2007 through 2009
• From 2013 through 2016, listed in The Best Lawyers in America for personal injury and medical malpractice litigation
• In 2015, The Best Lawyers in America and U.S. News & World Report ranked The Law Offices of Attorney David W. Saba among the “Best Law Firms” in the country for personal injury and medical malpractice litigation
• Highest AV Rating from Martindale-Hubbell for ethics and professional ability
• A diplomat of the American Board of Trial Advocacy, and a member of the American Bar Association, Pennsylvania Bar Association, and Luzerne County Bar Association.
• Featured speaker at Pennsylvania Bar Association seminars on workers’ compensation and medical malpractice
Dave enjoys spending time with his wife, Brenda, and grandsons Tanner and Christian. In his spare time, Dave loves working out at the gym, playing golf, fishing or listening to a wide range of musical styles.
“I’ve been very fortunate in life but I’m still just a guy from the neighborhood,” Dave says. “I love the same things my clients love – spending time with my family, going to my grandchildren’s sports activities, working, and enjoying the simple pleasures in life.”