Are you hurt because of someone else’s reckless behavior? Don’t worry, we’re here to recover your losses. When you or someone else in your family gets hurt from another person’s negligence, you may have a claim for monetary damages to compensate for your lost wages, medical bills, pain, and suffering.
From car accidents to work injuries, medical malpractice to defective products, personal injury lawsuits can result from somebody else's negligence causing injuries or death. Call David W. Saba Esq. Attorney At Law today for FREE Consultations in personal injury cases.
• Car accidents: For over 40 years, representing personal injury cases resulting out of car accidents, truck accidents, tractor trailer accidents, bus, and motorcycle accidents.
• Truck and bus accidents: In addition to drivers’ negligence, we also assist in cases where the companies are at fault for poor maintenance of vehicles or for forcing their drivers to stay behind the wheel for too many hours.
• Medical malpractice: Misdiagnosis, delayed diagnosis, wrong-site surgery, medication errors, and other medical errors may all be grounds for a medical malpractice lawsuit.
• Slip and fall: Slip and fall cases can result in serious injuries to disability. You can claim compensation for head injuries, back injuries, shoulder injuries, hand injuries, wrist injuries, knee injuries, ankle injuries, and broken bones.
• Social security disability: If you are not fit to continue a job due to your physical or psychological health, you may be eligible to claim disability and collect monthly income through the social security disability program.
• Product liability: Injuries caused by illegal manufacturing or defective products can also make grounds for physical injury compensation.
• Asbestos claims: If you have been diagnosed with any asbestos-related disease, you may be entitled to compensation for medical bills and other expenses.